Friday, July 9, 2010

Winner of MP3 player!

Jaxson is hanging in there. I was preparing for a horrible night and it wasn't too bad! His labs are all out of wack, of course, but thats what happens when he gets sick. We are going to tweak a few things and try to get him back to baseline. I'm hoping we caught it early and he won't get any worse!
We are indeed moving the shower to next Saturday, the 17th. Same time. If you didn't get the evite and I haven't talked to you please email me so we can make sure you get it!

We drew the winner of the MP3 player. I had the boys do it and I videotaped. I used the names that were on the paypal.
And the winner is......



Ok winner, I will be emailing you shortly. Congrats and thanks to everyone for their support to bring Makayla home!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Poor little Jax. He simply needs to get back to CA so he can feel better. I hope it doesn't turn into anything bigger. Wish Heather and I could just jump in the car and come to the shower. We will be with you in spirit. Speaking of which....have you any idea what size she will be wearing?

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

glad that last night was not "horrible" but i hope things are much better than "horrible" very soon for jaxson and for you guys! you will have to let us know makayla's approx size when you get her home - i would love to send a little something girly for her :)

The VW's said...

Glad to hear that Jax is hanging in there! Praying he continues to improve and gets better real soon! Sorry you had to move your shower.....but maybe more people will be able to make it this way, and hopefully Jax will be back to his norm by then! Love and Hugs!!!

Alicia said...

So good to hear that things may be on the upswing. I am still praying!