Monday, July 12, 2010

Mountain Girl silver!

Can you guess which boy is going to be on the next cover of GQ? No actually we were just working on our sitting without tipping over skills. Daddy's big, squishy recliner makes a great place to practice!



I think he likes taking over daddy's big chair more than he likes his sitting therapy!

Ok friends, as we wind down our adoption fundraising. After all, it will be time to go soon! We have a big fundraiser this week! Mountain Girl silver is donating 15% of all sales to our adoption fund this week, the 12-19. You may remember this fundraiser from Sofia's blog. We are very grateful for their help, and you need this beautiful jewelry. On the adoption blog I have more pictures and things, or you can just go to their website and look. These make great Christmas presents, I know, your going to kill me for saying that! I think I will get one for my sister with all of her girls names on it! They even have kids necklaces and bracelets!

And our final big fundraiser, our big yard sale, will be in August. I put up a new chipin if you want to donate to help us buy the food to sale there. Just go over to the blog and read the last post. All the details are there. If you have stuff to donate or know people that can donate food that would be fabulous. We are selling lunch, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and soda's is what we need. Thanks for running to this finish line of bringing our baby girl home!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear Lacey! Love the pics of Jax, he is super cute! Thx for your comments on our blog, a local photographer took them! Conrad will be in the states (atlanta) in early august, I would love to send your soon to be sweet princess a little gift, pls can u send me your adress once more, I seem to have misplaced it from the last time! Blessings!

Melissa said...

He looks great sitting up!

The VW's said...

I just love the 2nd and 3rd pics of Jax! What a handsome little man! Some day I'm going to hop on a plane just to come and squeeze that boy!

Hope the last fundraisers go well! That is so nice of her to donate part of her sales! I'll check out hers site! HUGS!!!

Michelle said...

He looks like such a big boy in that chair. Goodness gracious...

Cammie Heflin said...

Gonna check out the jewelry, your garage sale idea sounds great! Jax looks awesome! I hope he's feeling better!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

He looks so cute and big sitting up in Daddy's chair! :)

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

I love the 3rd picture of Jaxson the most - the look on his face is like, "seriously mom - more pictures? agh... just go ahead and take this last one, then I am done!" :)
I ordered a mountain girl silver necklace for myself and a friend during sofia's fundraising week and LOVE it! hope your sister likes hers... glad to hear that Erica is helping you guys out too - SO NICE OF HER!!!

Becky said...

What a great fundraiser. I love her stuff. :) The pictures are darling!

Michelle said...

great sitting skills! and he looks so comfy :)