Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shower pics

The shower was so much fun yesterday. Thanks to everyone that came, and especially to Jessica for throwing it! Of course, most of the pictures I took were of the cute kids, sorry momma's!

This is sweet Maggie, a new friend that we met for the first time yesterday!

Max eating Carters shoe.


The always adorable Justin!


Jonah, whose rock star mommy threw the shower!

My little Carter.


Baby Kaelyn, the littlest of the group!

I know there's a cute girl in that carseat!

This is beautiful Mariah. She is another one that we met for the first time yesterday. She was so shy, and wanted her picture taken with her mommy.


Jaxson looks like he's giving her the eye..

And she's giving it right back!

Today is the last day you can buy jewelry from Mountain girl silver and have 15% go to our adoption. Also, I am feeling the burnout of the fundraising. Its slowed down a lot, and I'm hoping our yard sale will bring in lots of money because we are getting close to traveling and we haven't raised nearly what the total costs will be! If you live in Utah please let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of for the yard sale. We were just saying too that if we could get 5000 people to donate 1.00, that's half of what we still need! Come on, we are almost there, tell everyone you know to donate 1.00!!

12 comments:

Proctor family said...

it was so good to meet you and jax yesterday. Thanks for inviting us

Stephanie said...

OH so much cuteness!!!! Wish I was there!!!

Emily's not going to want to hear it but Justin is looking like a BIG boy!!

Glad you had a good day!!!

Shelly Turpin said...

so many cute kids!

I'm glad that you had fun!!

How is Jaxson?

Shelly Turpin said...

so many cute kids! :)
I'm glad you had fun

How is Jaxson?

Meghann said...

These made me so sad I miss it! Swimming lessons went a little long and P crashed afterwards :( I'm hoping we can get together for a Playdate or at the up coming yard sale! Looks like a fun way to celebrate your cute girl!!!

Michelle and Sean said...

It was so good to meet you and Jaxson. Thank you so much for inviting us to the shower!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh my gosh, it looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come. My Peanut would have loved hanging out with all those cute kids. And you go to meet little Maggie - I am so jealous! Isn't she adorable?? :)

I hope Makayla was sufficiently spoiled!

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a great day! Showers are so much fun. And what beautiful children came to celebrate with you. Praying that your time will pass quickly and you will be able to go get your baby girl quickly.

I also wanted to respond to your post on my blog. She does not have a nissen. We were told that would be a last resort effort. I have no idea why it keeps coming out, but it is driving me crazy. I thought Jaxson maybe had a GJ so any thoughts you have are appreciated.

Emily said...

It was a great day... thanks so much for the invite!

Team Carter Jay said...

Awwww, it looks like the shower was so much fun. I'm so sorry that I just couldn't make it :(

I love yard sales though! Maybe I'll take a trip up there to try and buy some stuff ;)

The VW's said...

You must have had a great day....with all that cuteness all around you! I'm so jealous!

I was just thinking a few days ago that tons of people could donate just a dollar or even five dollars and then spread the news on their blogs and Facebook and by mouth....and then you could raise money and it would be easy on people, because everyone can afford a dollar, right?!

I hope people do this for you! HUGS!!!

kecia said...

oh I am so sad I was out of town for this shower! I would have loved to finally meet you in person and see everyone else and their cute kiddos! Looks like fun though! Did you decide more on your garage sale fundraiser yet? email me with details when you know them and I will try and gather some donations and the bows I do are just the flower clips.