Tuesday, June 1, 2010

whirlwinds!

This week is going to be a whirlwind of a week. We leave Friday to go to the wedding in California, so I have to be all packed for that. And you know packing for Jax can be quite the task! Also, I really wanted to have all my paperwork done and submitted before we left. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. It would be a miracle if our USCIS approval arrives before we leave Friday, since our fingerprints were just done last Wednesday. But I still want to get all of our paperwork done so that when we get back, if our USCIS approval is here, we can send it off! I'm just worried we won't get a travel date before the boys go back to school. But with Mondo starting Junior high this year, I really need to be here for that. I'm worried as it is sending my shy boy there!
But I was told that once our dossier is finished, they can email it so they can start translating it before the physical copy gets there. That will make things go a lot faster. So I'm going to make a list right now of things I still need to get done this week before we go, wish me luck that I don't forget something!
I also am hoping tomorrow morning to do the next post on our anniversary of Jax 4 month hospital stay. What happened in June 4 years ago. Including cancelled surgeries, more surgeries, and brain injuries! Its quite the story. This is the picture I'm going to use for our new button. My sweet baby smiling again. What could be better. But I think you will have to re-copy and paste the button. It won't just take the place of the old button. Dang!

Also, this is our next giveaway. Its a Sony 16g, MP3 player! I will be posting it on Makayla's blog shortly. I will put up a whole new chipin for it. It will be 10.00 for a ticket, or 3 for 25.00. You just pay on the chipin, and it will give me your name.(unless your name is different on your paypal, just be sure to let me know). Just make sure to leave your email under the message part, so I know how to get a hold of you! On Friday, the 18th of June, we will draw a name to see who wins. You can buy as many tickets as you want! I will also on the adoption blog have a whole description of what the MP3 player does. Let me just say it does a lot more than my Ipod nano!



11 comments:

Junior said...

oh Lacey, love the picture. Jax has a beautiful smile

The VW's said...

What a great picture of sweet Mr. Jax!

Your week definitely sounds like a whirlwind! Remember to take time to breathe! Hugs!!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I love that picture, I would happily change my button to see that smiley face every day. :)

Did you get the order I placed for the Minnie Mouse hair pretties? I paid with PayPal last week but never heard from you about it. (Not like you're busy or anything)

Rochelle said...

Good luck on getting everything done. It will all come together try not to stress yourself out.

Tausha said...

Loved the sweet picture of Jaxson. Man you are busy!! Remember to get some sleep in between everything.
Oh and to answer your question I do give my blog out to the families so they can look at other families as well for support.

Becca said...

I just love that picture!! I hope your travel date comes in time. This is all so exciting!

Alison said...

What a great photo of Jaxson!! I hope you get everything done before you go away.

To Love Endlessly said...

ooo I love this picture of him!! Travel safely.

Mama Mason-Mann said...

LOVE the picture of Jax. Brought a HUGE smile to my face. Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

You make me tired just thinking of all you have to do this week. We can't wait to see you guys. I still have no idea where we will be next week as Ella is playing the up and down game with her blood counts. See you soon!! Oh, and don't forget my auction goodies!!!

Alicia said...

Man, you made my head spin with all the things that this week holds for you! Makes me want to take a nap! Well, that, and the fact that Rissa and I have been up since 4 am! ;-)

I LOVE that picture of Jax!