Monday, June 14, 2010

Heading home

I haven't been able to post at all this trip because I haven't yet figured out how to do it from my phone and the computer stayed home! We are heading home tonight and will get home tomorrow. Of course dreading going home since California is were we want to be and we hate to leave it behind. But its been a nice break from adoption stuff, I was pretty burnt out from that! And when I get home I'll be ready to finish it up quick so we can get her home soon. Lots of pictures to come, and some crazy baseball stuff with Carter. Jax has had a rash on his face the last few days and I just emailed a picture to his ped to look at. His sats have been great on this trip (another reason we don't want to leave) but his heartrate has been super low. Kind of worried about that. He was dropping into the 50's when asleep. Normal sleep is 90's for him, so thats a huge difference. Maybe he's just super relaxed, I know I am!!

9 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I think he is just chiiiiiilling. :) California is the place to do that, right? I hope you have a safe trip home. I can't wait to see all your pictures!

Heather said...

Honored you are making us your last stop!!

Tausha said...

Glad you had a good time, sorry you have to come back but it is getting warmer.....It will be good to have you back.

Evie's Story said...

cant wait to hear stories and see pictures...we've missed you!!!

Tina said...

Looking forward to hearing about the trip and seeing the PICTURES!!!!

I sent you an email, need information about donation for Makayla...let me know.

The VW's said...

Welcome Home! (Even though you'd rather be someplace else!) :(

Hope Jax is just relaxed and not pulling any fast ones on you!

Looking forward to hearing about your time away! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

I grabbed Jaxsons button for our sites :)

Meghann said...

I'm glad to hear you had a relaxing time! Hope Jax Heart Rate gets back to where it needs to be.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I hope you're home safe and sound!