Thursday, June 17, 2010

pics

I had to put this song on my blog since we are missing our California home so much right now! As soon as we get Makayla home we are moving!!
Ok, the beginning of picture overload! We always have so much fun in California. The wedding was the first thing we did, and it was absolutely beautiful! I want to show you this house the wedding was at. Wow, it was amazing! But some of the wedding pics are not on the computer yet. So we'll start with Disneyland. These pics are in no order. Just random days at Disneyland.
Who wants these toys?!

Jaxson getting put on the Toy Story ride! All by himself in his chair!


The boys with Peanuts brother, they are such great buddies!


It was Mondo's birthday on Tuesday, and this is what we found in our hotel room! How cute is that? They put chocolates on our bed everyday. I can live with that!

Mondo getting his birthday pin put on at Goofy's kitchen so everybody knows its his birthday!


Of course our same Dale that loves Jax so much! I really wish I could talk to this person out of their costume!

Can't do Goofy's kitchen without Goofy!

Me and Ray have talked about renewing our vows at the Disneyland hotel. Now we for sure are. You get this Cinderella carriage when you get married there!!

Once again Jax getting on the rides in his own special way.


I think Buzz Lightyear is Jax favorite ride. Look at that smile!

Look at this hidden Mickey we found!


I found my new favorite use for baby legs. To go under shorts at night in Disneyland. Jax is ready to go back out for some night fun!

We found Mickey and were the first ones in line. Of course Jax was a character favorite, as always!



If you saw on Makayla's blog, we got our immigration approval! That is the last big thing that needs to be done. Now I just have a few more things to have notarized, and our paperwork is off! Now my friends are allowed to throw me a girl shower. I've been waiting for this approval, because they are the last people that can deny our adoption! So now she's ours, because I've heard the judges in her country have never said no. If your willing to adopt their children, they are willing to give them to us. So if you want an invite to the shower, email me at laceyrugg@hotmail.com. It will be July 10th, at around 1:00 pm.

19 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like a fantastic trip! Can't wait for you to have Makayla then move to CA I know you will be so happy there.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Phoenix just discovered Buzz Light Year this week! He'd be jealous if he saw your Mickey Mouse pics!

Michelle and Sean said...

Great pictures!! Looks like so much fun for everyone!! Glad things are going well with the adoption!!

Junior said...

Great pics, looks like everyone had a blast.

The VW's said...

What a great trip! Seeing those pics of Jax and the Disney characters brings tears to my eyes! Glad you had so much fun!

I would love to be at your baby shower....but since I'm too far away and I'm throwing my sister a baby shower that same weekend, I can't! :( Have fun though! Hugs!

Emily said...

Love Disneyland! I want to go back! I e-mailed you!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the pictures, especially how smiley Jax was! He loves it there just as much as you guys do! Looks like you all had a fabulous time.

Becca said...

Hooray about the approval!!!! I'd love to come to the shower, but, alas, Utah's just a wee bit too far...
I just loved the photos!! Jax' smile after the Buz Lightyear ride is awesome. Oh, and that hidden Mickey is just too bizarre.

Cheryl said...

Great pictures!! Looks like so much fun!!! I love the Cinderella carriage!!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

I think my favorite pic is the one of the four boys with Mickey - that is a "framer" for sure! glad you had such a wonderful time at disneyland...hopefully you can move to CA soon!!!!! so happy about Makayla being one step closer to home with her forever family, too!!!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, that pic of Jax smiling is so moving! I love it! Hey I heard you guys bumped into my friends while you were at Disney land??? How funny is that!

Kristin said...

Love the carriage - and the birthday surprise - and Jax face at Buzz light year! Can't wait to go back - hopefully sooner than later.

Colleen said...

How fun!! Those are great pics! We need to get our gear together someday and take Isaac there.

Alicia said...

Funny story about the song: I was on MTV.com just before I came to your site and I watched the music video for this song. It was the first time I had heard it. Then, I come to visit Jax, and I hear it again, seconds after the first time I heard it! Pretty cool!

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time at Disney. I hope things move quickly so you can get Makayla and move out to CA soon!

Alison said...

Great pictures and great news on the adoption. I WISH I could come to the shower!!

Disneyland looks great - I went there once (20 years ago) and would love to go back with the kids one day...

To Love Endlessly said...

looks like so very much fun. Makayla is so blessed to be joining your family.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time and I'm glad Jax was a good sport and had a good time too. He looks great in those pics.

Is that a kid cart he is in or some special type of stroller? I really like it. I like the canopy for above his head and his just looks more comfortable than Isabelle's.

Can't wait to see the wedding pics and so happy that things have gone so well for you with the adoption. I'm pretty amazed how quickly it seems to be going. Now we count down till you can go get that baby girl. :)

Tina said...

Wow what a trip....looks like such fun I love how Jax got to take part in everything, he seems to be having alot of fun too.

Loren Stow said...

Disneyland looks like such a blast! LOVE the pictures!