Sunday, December 5, 2010

A deeper love

Trying to get a picture of my two littlest loves in their adorable sweaters proved to be quite taxing!
Arina will not stay off her brother! When they are on the floor together, which is most of the time, she is all over him. The good news...its helping to motivate her to crawl. While she is not on her hands and knees crawling, she army crawls all over!
The bad news, while I know she has the best intentions, poor Jax is getting some pretty rough lovin!
I wonder if they have a special bond. Do you think she knows that they share something that not many people have? I think so, because it is clear that she loves him more than any toy!
But getting a good picture was impossible. I got a couple of them both facing forward, then I noticed the boogies that are always in that girls nose! She has major sinus problems with that flat nose, and she is always sporting some pretty gross boogies!









Jax is such a good sport!
Arina has a sedated echo tomorrow. Prayers are appreciated since this will be her first sedation, and we are hoping she doesn't pull a very typical DS move and decide not to breathe while sedated! Also we are hoping her heart is good. If its something that doesn't require surgery, or has already closed, that would be amazing! If not, we'll do the heart surgery thing. No biggy!

21 comments:

Shari said...

So cute! The next to the last picture Jax is looking like he might have had enough! LOL

Emily said...

So cute... oh how I love 'em! Lots of prayers... she'll do great!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

I love those pictures! Jax is definitely a good sport, but how could he not love being loved on by such a cute little girl?

Will pray for her tomorrow, but know that she is going to do great and that the results will be great as well!

Meghann said...

They're so darling! I hope the echo goes well!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Hahaha Jaxson is such a good sport. His facial expressions crack me up!

I hope that the sedation goes smoothly and the results are easily handled.

Melissa said...

Poor Jax always getting mauled! I hope Arina's echo is perfect!

Unknown said...

Haha, Jax is like "Geez, Sis, can't you leave me alone for 2 seconds?! It's MY face, not yours!!!"

Anonymous said...

God intended these two to be brother and sister even though they were born in different countries. As I can see from your posts, they are helping each other learn and develop.

Tina said...

I was just looking at Jax's face throughout each pictures, his expressions say it all, he is such a good sport, he's definitely the best toy she's ever had!

Just wondering about her hair, it's grown since she's home hasn't it, does she by any chance have that strawy bit at the back, looked a bit like what Saira's hair looks like at the back very often, which has to be combed down and tamed!

Alison said...

I hope the ECHO brings good news. I love the last pic of Jaxson!!

April said...

good luck with her first sedation! Those two are so sweet! I love their festive sweaters!

The VW's said...

I have a huge smile on my face and I'm laughing out loud.....these pics are the best! Jax is so tolerant and so adorable! And, Arina is just precious! Have fun with your sweeties! :)

Becca said...

Such funny and adorable photos!! I like what Tina said about him being the best toy she's ever had! LOL

Good luck with the echo...hoping it's all good...

Rochelle said...

Love the pics of those two. Adorable! Praying for her echo today. Hoping it is great news and no surgery!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! Now I can see why Jax was sooooo smiley when we got to my house today. He gets the place all to himself for awhile and no one grabbing at him! He only has to put up with me kissing all over him. Arina will do great today! Love ya! Auntie Boo

Unknown said...

Good luck today on her Echo...she is such a trooper, gone through so much already I am sure she'll come through it just fine. I do think that her and Jax have known each other for a very long time and have bonds and stories that we wouldn't even begin to understand...there is a whole amazing hidden story with these kiddos.

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Those pictures are awesome! The look in Jax's eyes is adorable. Like "Get off me already!" haa haa! His eyes are talking for sure!

Anonymous said...

I know you've heard it before but these two are so cute together! They look enough alike to be biological siblings- and the looks that Jax keeps giving his sister is one that I've seen towards all little siblings. You're blog never fails to bring a smile to my face. I love it!

Heather said...

I didn't leave a message on this yesterday ... sorry friend.I texted today,does that count??

Love the sweaters and love those children so very much.

Thanks for the update on Anna ... she has had my heart for a long time now.My heart is happy tonight.

Holly W said...

hope the echo goes well.
and I love the faces Jax gives...they are so get her off of me looks..haha

Shelly Turpin said...

I love seeing them together!!