Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Guess who's got some mad new skills!

That's right, the princess does!!
She is now crawling on her hands and knees! No more pulling with her hands and sliding. The funny thing is she goes backwards a lot now. I don't know if she thinks she'll get there faster, but I'll definitely have to get that one on video! She is also pulling up to everything. She'll even push herself to standing in the middle of the room, but she falls back on her bum before she can stand.
In this first video, she starts to move the old way, until I stop her, and then she crawls on her hands and knees.






We also cut her hair. We evened it up, and although I was horrified at first, its a cute bob now. We had to get rid of the partial mullet. Hopefully now it will grow long all even. I have a hard time getting before and after pictures, because the girl won't sit still for 5 seconds!
Before...
After.

I really think she will start walking soon. She is so close. She will look so funny walking, because she is so tiny. This is my 4 month old niece next to my 19 month old princess! Not much difference!

21 comments:

I Just Love You said...

the videos are private! i can't see them. :(

Scrappy quilter said...

What exciting news. So very happy she is doing so well. And what a cutie pie. Love her new hair cut. Hugs

Lacey said...

Ok, fixed the videos, you should be able to see them now!

The VW's said...

Yay Arina!!! I am so in love with your girl! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

I'll I have to say is ADORABLE! I can't seem to get enough of her. Glad to hear she is becoming more and more mobile even if that means more activity in the house. And man, I didn't realize she was that little of a peanut.

Kristin said...

Yay Arina!!!! You go girl!

The Mac's House said...

Oh she is so tiny. Awesome videos, what cuteness!

I love the little personality on her, little stinker is just so darn cute.....

Not a Perfect Mom said...

she is so stinkin cute...I can't stand it

Rochelle said...

Go Arina GO Woo hoo!

Reagan Leigh said...

OMG...if she isn't just the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I'm seriously in love with this little girl! A month or two ago I even had a dream about her...but she was MINE!! Funny, that's never happened to me before. She certainly has stolen everyone's hearts!

kecia said...

it looks so cute on her!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh my word, she is ADORABLE. And I have to admit I said out loud "Poor kitty" LOL during the first one!!

Alison said...

Wow - she is amazing - look at her go!!

Michelle said...

SUH-WHEEEET!! Two syllables. You go girl!!

Erin said...

I love her hair, it's adorable! The crawling backwards, both my kids did for a long time. I love crawling babies, WTG Arina!

Melissa said...

She's going to be running all over before you know it!!

I really need to give Claire a haircut too, but I keep having nightmares about poking her with the scissors and just haven't gotten up the courage...

Claire was sitting with her friend at daycare today and someone remarked that the other girl was bigger...she's 7 months. Oh well, petite is cute!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! really Arina is to darn sweet! smiles

Unknown said...

OMGosh, she is such a cutie!! She makes me want to reach into my computer screen and squeeze her up!

Heather said...

You go, Princess!!! That is awesome!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

You go on with your bad self with your mad skills Arina! LOVE watching the videos. She's too stinkin' cute!

Colleen said...

Look at her go! She's so darn cute!!