Sunday, January 16, 2011

First princess photoshoot

We did our first photo shoot with the princess today. Let me just say I can't wait until summer when we can go outside and shoot!!
We could never get the lighting quite right. I think daddy's asking for professional lighting for his birthday!
So its not the best shoot, but we still got some cute pics, and some pics that had really crazy lighting that actually turned out kind of cool!
None of these have been photo-shopped yet. Mostly because my photo-shop is acting up. Grrrr!!

Look how cool these turned out with too much light!






And of course these still have the wet spot on the sheet where the princess thought she would try to eat the sheet!











22 comments:

Denise said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Enough said!!!!

Holly W said...

She is stunning!

Heather said...

I agree with Denise ... absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your husband did an awesome job!

Scrappy quilter said...

Absolutely beautiful. The one I love the best is where she is holding her red skirt and looking up. What a little sweetheart!! Hugs

Kiley said...

Those are wonderful pics of a beautiful subject! She is gorgeous!

kecia said...

Soooooo cute!

Stephanie said...

oh how beautiful!!! I had that skirt in my hand for Em! Too funny and that white tutu is just like Olivia's! I love it. Arina looks like she likes to be in it too.

To Love Endlessly said...

Positively stunning! She's just a beautiful and oh so sweet little girl!

Rochelle said...

She is scrumptious! What a beauty.

Becca said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Lacey, you lucky mommy, you!!!

The VW's said...

What a sweet little angel! Great job Mom and Dad!

Anon said...

I just want to squeeze that sweet little belly :) She makes me smile!

Tina said...

Wow what amazing pictures.....well you do have an amazingly beautiful subject and an in house pro to take them!!!

Kristin said...

Awww. Look how long her hair is getting!
I was just about to ask when we can come over and finally meet her as we seemed to all be finally well. Then Piper came down with a crappy this cold this weekend. Grrr. If Max doesn't get it, maybe while Piper's at preschool later this week :)

suelmayer said...

She is just simply BEAUTIFUL! Great pictures!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE HER!! I mean it...the princess is perfect! smiles

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. She is very photogenic. Good job, Dad!! - Maureen C

Melissa said...

I love these!! I need to get Claire's 1 yr pics taken, but I don't know what I want her to wear so I may put them off just a bit.

Jessica said...

Her eyes really are stunning

April said...

Oh my goodness! ADORABLE

Mama Mason-Mann said...

She's an angel!