Friday, March 20, 2015

Hoarding, buried alive!


I am a supply hoarder! 
And I am probably not the first person to be extremely proud to own that title!
The reason I'm so proud is my hoarding has saved us a lot of money, time in a hospital, and quite possibly Jax health.


Besides Jax two sets of shelves in his bedroom, I have supplies stashed....


In every closet....


And every small space available!

We are a month behind our trach/vent supplies. 4 weeks we haven't received a thing. 
Jax has technically three insurances, yet our home care company still can't pull their head out and figure out how to bill our supplies to his primary insurance, so they just stopped sending them! It doesn't matter how much coverage you have, things still get denied. There are many things We have to fight for and still can't get our hands on, things Jax needs.
We are hoping we finally have the right authorization sent, but who knows how long it will take to process. 

Lucky for me I hoard!

Because this little man deserves everything he needs to thrive!! 
Even if that means being buried in supplies!


1 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I for one am glad you hoard. I've loved following Jax's story and seeing that because you hoard he gets the help he needs. Hugs