Jaxsons little buddy Justin.
Waiting to go under the arch to start the walk.
The back of the shirts. I realized that I didn't put Buddy walk anywhere on the shirts. Oh well, this was a trial run for next year. We have lots of extra shirts if you want one. Their 8 dollars.
I finally talked to ENT yesterday. Now I just need to call and schedule the surgery. All of his doctors agree this is the route to take. his cardiologist said it needs to be done to lower his pressures. The only drug that lowered his pressures in the cath lab was Epoprostenol. And they don't like to use it because they start it IV, and if you stop it or miss a dose the pressures can skyrocket. So its only a last resort drug. So he started him on Digoxin to help his heart pump effectively, and enalipril to vasodilate his veins. And of course the trach. Pulmonlogy and ENT agree. Me and Ray have already discussed it and I've even shown the boys pictures of our trached friends so they get an idea what Jax will have. I'll let you know what the surgery date will be.