Friday, September 25, 2009

Update

The cath lab just called me. He's doing fine. They are trying nitric and other meds right now to find the right one for his pulmonary hypertension. They think they are going to try and balloon open his SVC. I guess the pressure is pretty high above it.
I don't know if they are going to tap his effusion or not. He hasn't decided yet. I also don't know where he'll go. We are waiting in his room until we get word that he's coming back here or going to PICU.

Last night getting ready for bed

Going into the cath lab.
On the table, before mommy had to leave him.

8 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

STILL Praying hard for you guys...Jax-continue to be the fighter you are...Hugs to you all...

Kristin said...

Praying - again, let me know what I can do for you - dinner, anything :)

Emily said...

Keep fighting big boy... you can do it! Hugs and kisses your way...

Anonymous said...

Love you little punkin! Stay strong and get better!
Love Aunt Krisy

Alan Anderson said...

You guys are strong! Jaxson keep fighting - you are an awesome boy! Prayers, loves and hugs!

Michelle said...

sending prayers that everything is going well..it just breaks my heart to see that he's so puffy :( Hopefully you'll get some answers from this cath!

Stephanie said...

Just caught your update. Thanks.
Praying!!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Thanks for the update! I've been checking and checking. . . and praying and praying. Sending more good mojo out Jax's way!